ZTV News Episode 2 ZTV News Episode 2

I died laughing from this episode!!! XD

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt4

AWESOME!!!

You did an epic jo on this, it must of taken a long time to do this

Shattered Heaven Act 3.1 Shattered Heaven Act 3.1

Very Noticeable Improvement

This was really good, and things are starting to get good. I also noticed how much your flash skills have improved. I can't wait for your next episode.

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

HOLY SHIT!!!

That was....I don't even know how to explain it. That was just simply AWESOME.
I absolutely loved all of teh funny references in this movie. The Naruto one at the end I did not expect, but when I saw it I just started to burst out laughing and could not stop for like five minutes.
The one part I thought had to be really awkward to record had to be the giant sex scene at the end.
I can't wait to see the next part of this movie.

Whitehouse Stroll Whitehouse Stroll

Interesting Concept

That was really cool. It had to take a while to animate the characters.
I don't know why those other guys hated it. It actually made Obama look kick ass!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

One for the ages!

I can't wait for your next big hit. Also "What the hell! Were's the pause button?!?"

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

WOAH!

I saw this on the top 5 list of the day and had to check it out. I see why you made it on the list. I can't even comprehend how much time and effort you must have put into this. I do know how much work it takes to make a seemless flash movie. I'll definetly add you to my fav authors and I can't wait to see more of your work.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

A series Parody for the century.

I loved all of the parodies you used, but I was kind of waiting for a Red Vs. Blue parody. I can't wait to see what you guys do next, because you put so much work into these.

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Awesome

I can't believe this took 2nd. It should have taken first place.

GunChest Episode 05_01 GunChest Episode 05_01

Another awesome video

I've been wondering, is this based on a show, sorry if this is a dumb question. I don't really read descriptions.